Saturday, December 27, 2008

Miss S's Special Day

Today my sweet little Miss S was baptized...it was so beautiful and she is such a precious little angel:) And look at all my beautiful family that came for the occasion....from left to right, my step mom and dad, my brother Chad, me and hubby, my brother in law Rick, my mom and her boyfriend and we have my niece, nephew, Miss S and my sister Balls in the front row. Huge props to my mom for being so cool around my dad and step mom:) I know that has to be totally awkward. My brother just left tonight:( I'm so sad:(:( But I downloaded over 500 pictures that he took this week to my computer - totally cool!! You'll actually get to see a lot of pictures with me IN them:)

8 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds like a great day. Kudos to you parents for acting like adults. Mine did act like adults, but never were in the same room, except at my husbands' 40th. It sure would have been nicer if they'd tough'd it out, as yours did.

NancyDaQ said...

This is certainly the month of celebrations for you and your family. Kudos to Miss S!

Susan in SC said...

What a very special time for Miss S. I still remember my baptism when I was about the same age. She will always remember this special day, as you will too!!

Monique said...

Your mom was totally rockin' I noticed! It brought back some memories from when Chris's mom was alive. Way cool women!

And Chad gave you all those pics? I think he snagged a couple of me...I tried to pretend not to notice if he did ;)
Love you!

canadacole said...

Congrats to Miss S! What a big step! What a special day for her and for you. I'm glad so much of your family could show up to support her.

Does she feel older to you now? My Princess turns 8 this year and is already talking about her baptism. I'm not sure I'm ready!

Unknown said...

Aww! What a special day. I'm sorry we couldn't be there. Tell Syd I'm very proud of her and miss her tons.

And let's see some of Chad's photos!

dragonflydreamer said...

Congratulations to Miss S! It's wonderful to see your family sharing her special day. All of my life I have had to leave a parent out of a celebration because they always embarassed us and everyone ended up upset. How classy of your Mother to focus on her granddaughter's big day. I wish you a bright new year filled with good health, love, peace and prosperity.

Leau said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This looks really sweet. Happy New Year