Saturday, June 14, 2008

Randomness

The beautiful and talented Paula tagged me WEEKS ago....I'm adding a little twist to it though:)

List 7 random things about myself...since it's my birthday month I thought I'd list 7 random things about my birthday and birthday memories.

Here we go:

1. My birthday is June 19th which sometimes falls on Father's Day. My husband's birthday is May 10th which sometimes falls on Mother's Day. Weird!

2. Paul McCartney's birthday is June 18th...how I would LOVE to celebrate our birthday's together. I'll even let him eat the biggest slice of cake.

3. For my 13th birthday my friend Lisa bought me Madonna's Like a Virgin on cassette. I still love Madonna. Several years later I accidently broke my friend Lisa's arm when we were goofing around. I was rocking really hard in our rocking chair and rocked over her arm. Ouch! She forgave me and we're still friends. I'm pretty sure I still have that cassette somewhere.

4. My sister's birthday is June 23 and my brother's birthday is June 29. That means September was a good baby making month for my parents. My parents conceived me a mere 8 or 9 weeks after they got married.

5. I really want the book Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian for my birthday. (that's a big hint for my mom, or more Pandora charms too:))

6. I remember eating ice cream cups at my 5th or 6th birthday....the little orange and vanilla ones with the flat wooden spoon. That flavor combination of ice cream is now one of my least favorites.

7. I don't remember the last time I had a real birthday party, but I'm thinking about doing one this year for my 36th birthday. I better get my butt in gear and decide!

And now to tag 7 other people...

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post THE RULES on your blog. 3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 people and link to them.5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

I'm totally lazy so I'm tagging whoever wants to play:) Leave a comment if you do so we can all share in your weirdness and randomness.

No comments: