Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day



What do these pictures have to do with Father's Day?? I told my husband that my gift to him this year was a clean office:) The top picture shows my cleaned off desk and the bottom photo shows everything that I put away from my desk and that was piled up on the floor in the office. By the end of Saturday everything was almost completely put away. Yes, there still is a ton of crap on my desk, but it is a massive improvement. I can usually keep it clean for about a month, then it all goes downhill again.

I have tons of photos to share of awesome swaps I have received the last couple weeks. I'll be featuring them all throughout this week.

and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you dads out there:) Hope you enjoyed your day:):)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a pretty good day. We all went and saw IRON MAN. Rick's been wanting to see it for a while.
Ryalin

alle said...

Sadly, no Father's Day in my country. Sometimes i confused, how to show my father that i love him..

Mrs. G. said...

Happy Birthday!