Friday, June 13, 2008

Fabulous Friday

I've had an absolutely wonderful day today....it was so nice being off work today! Miss S and I slept a little late, then she convinved me to let her stay home from her summer program since I was home. We cleaned, played and had fun hanging out together at home. When hubby got home from work we went for a late lunch at Red Robin, then I took an almost 2 hour nap when we got home. I have brownies in the oven and I think we're going to watch Spiderman 3 in just a little bit.

I finally got my car all cleaned out and wanted to show off these adorable vintage cloth napkins I bought several weeks ago that were hiding in a bag in the car - a set of 8 for $3.99...they are all washed and already put away in the kitchen.


Tomorrow I'll be tackling the office and my desk...that will literally take all day.

2 comments:

Monique said...

haaa so funny

Danielle Dyball said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!