Sunday, April 06, 2008

Looking for...

sbonetsue
You left a sweet comment a few weeks ago and I have an ATC for you, could you please email me your name and address to raeshadrz at yahoo dot com
Thanks!!

Also - I'm going to be updating my links this next week - please let me know if your link is not working, or if I don't have you added yet and you would like to be:)

I was able to get a little bit done today....I'm still in my pajamas and it's 7:30 p.m. so now I'm off to walk on the treadmill while I was NCIS (I LOVE Mark Harmon), then a quick shower, then clean pjs and heading to bed (after a big dose of NyQuil:))

2 comments:

Ryalin said...

Oh my gosh, yesterday there was an NCIS marathon, I watched about 5 in a row! No kidding. I've got seasons 1, 2 and 3 so if you want to borrow them no problem.

LauraJ said...

Hello! I'm not sure I ever told you that I moved blogs. Please stop by anytime!