Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally

I feel like I finally had some time today to breath and take it easy a little bit. This week has been hectic. I received a gift card at work for a manicure and pedicure so I went this morning and treated myself to that:) It was so nice to sit still and quiet for about an hour and a half. I wish I could do that every Saturday.

The ribbon swap is coming along nicely - I'm so happy many of you want to participate! I think it will be a really fun swap. I'll send an email out to everyone after signups end (May 1) with my address.

This week I helped my husband finish his marketing class project. See all those little white pieces? Those are all little arrows that I cut out by hand. Seriously, my hand is still killing me. He better get an A on this project. A little whining, a little swearing, and a little yelling was all it took to put this baby together:) A lovely flow chart of Pottery Barn's daily store functions. I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore.

8 comments:

NancyDaQ said...

I love manicures and pedicures--especially pedicures!! It's so nice to receive some relaxation and pampering.

The chart looks great, but OMG! I feel your pain regarding all those little arrows.

Monique said...

oooh it's so pretty! Great job on those arrows ;)

We're ditching tomorrow, I think nob hill is having their annual earth day festival and we always say the earth is far more important than organized religion opr something like that.LOL!

Unknown said...

HOLY! I can't imagine hand-cutting that many tiny arrows. I would have gotten frustrated after the first half of one, then went to the store in search of arrow stickers :]

Anonymous said...

Oh your fingers must ache! I don't know how you could possibly cook in that condition. Me thinks that Mr. Flow Chart should take Ms. Edwina Scissorhand to PF Changs!

Stephanie said...

Those arrows look great. :) I hope you had a good weekend.

Susan in SC said...

What a lucky man your husband is to have you to help him! Susan in SC

Jennifer said...

BIG points for your devotion and arrow cutting skills! Meanwhile, your adorable ATC arrived in my mailbox -- many thanks!!

Vallen said...

You are truly a devoted wife. Did you see MAry Ann's new tool. Next time maybe you could get her to crank out those arrows for you.