Friday, September 30, 2011

Cub Scouts

I'm so bugged with myself as to how few and far between my posts have been....nothing exciting has been happening here except scouting stuff and how many times can I post about scouting without getting totally bored!!! :) Our pack had Rain Gutter Regatta for pack meeting this week - the boys had a great time building their boats at home and racing them.



Aren't these boys just the cutest boys EVER!!! I love them all so much. I especially love when thy run to give me hugs everytime they see me:) I LOVE that.



The boats are "wind" powerered and the boys blow them down the little racing gutter. I was really surprised at how frustrated some of the boys got. I think we had more tears for this activity then we even have at Pinewood Derby!! But I think all in all the boys had fun and enjoyed the evening.




No comments: