Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vegas Part 1

I took a short little trip to Vegas last week - left New Mexico at 8:45 pm on Wednesday night and returned to Albuquerque at 4:30 am on Saturday morning. Kudos to my brother Chad for driving us there and back..he is a stud! It was a short, crazy, hectic trip but totally worth it. My mom and her sweetheart of 8 years got married on Friday!!!

Before the wedding festivities on Friday we spent Thursday catching up with each other, visiting with cousins we hadn't seen in years and just having fun:


We took a quick trip to the Bellagio to see the gardens all done up for summer - this painting is made up of all living plants!! Amazing!!!




I wish I had a field of sunflowers like this in my backyard:




Miss S and Chad hamming it up for the camera:


No comments: