Friday, March 18, 2011

Yes I'm a Trekkie

I'm a Trekkie and dang proud of it too:) Nothing beats the original Star Trek series...however, Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG) is a close second and actually my all time favorite series of the franchise. I really like Voyager and Enterprise too...but never got into Deep Space Nine - something about it just didn't click with me.

A few of my fun Trekkie moments:

  • Meeting Walter Koenig (Chekov) and he told me he loved my name
  • Winning tons of Star Trek swag at a convention
  • Making Star Trek uniforms for me and Hubby the first Halloween we were together
  • Being mistaken for Marini Sirtis (Troi on TNG)
  • Waiting in line on opening night to see The Final Frontier
  • Seeing Star Trek (the reboot) in Imax
  • Having Miss S tell me her favorite character is Data "cause he's an android"
  • And finding this picture of Wil on his blog:



The Trekkie Test -- Create and Take a Fun Quiz @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!

No comments: