Friday, March 18, 2011

Bibliophile

From Answers.Com:

"Bibliophile" is the common term for a person who loves reading. However a bibliophile is, most accurately, a lover of books - someone who likes books, including someone who likes to collect books.

Hmmm...that sounds exactly like me:)

I've read a few absolutely wonderful books this month that I just have to rave about:

I loved "The Greatest Generation" and I was excited to find this follow up book - The Greatest Generation Speaks - I love reading the recollections of soldiers.


The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - I seriously could not put this book down! Such a well written and unique book. I definitely recommend it.
The Ghost Map - about the cholera epidemic in London in the 1850s. Another fabulous read. London was pretty nasty in the 1850s....

I haven't decided what to read next - any good recommendations?

No comments: