Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sacred Sunday

WOW!! Church really knocked my socks off today. I spoke in Sacrament Meeting on missionary work and was on a total spiritual high cause of that and it just got better and better. Sunday School's lesson was on David and Saul from the Old Testament and Relief Society's lesson was on The Life of Jesus Christ. Such good lessons! Seriously there was not a dry eye in Relief Society.

In Sacrament meeting Miss S leaned over to me and said "That's where I want to get married" while looking at a beautiful picture of the Salt Lake City Temple.


My favorite scripture from today:

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Learn more about my church here.


PS Don't forget - PROJECT POSTCARD!

1 comment:

monique said...

i missed sacrament... always do lately. I'm sorry I missed your talk. It would have really added to the awesome day and spirit I was having too! love ya!