Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teacher Gifts




I meant to share this last week for Teacher Appreciation Week...but such is life....things have been too busy again and I struggle with what to do and what to give up...too much to think about and my poor little brain is about to explode.

But anyway - I saw this idea on eighteen25 and absolutely loved it. And Miss S's teacher loved it too:) It was quick and easy and such a darling little project. My friend cut out the letters for me on her Cricut but you could just as easily use letter stickers. Fill it with all sorts of little office supplies and candy and you are good to go. If you haven't done anything for an end of the year teacher gift this would be a huge hit!


PS Don't forget - PROJECT POSTCARD!

2 comments:

em said...

I *HAVE* been stuck for an end-of-year gift for his teacher and this idea is perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us. XOX

Dapoppins said...

that is one of the best ideas for teacher gifts I have ever seen!