Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Fever

I have serious Spring Fever and that includes being at one of those points where I was to pretty much throw out everything in my house and start fresh...but that's completely realistic so I'm settling for a super duper spring cleaning and some refreshing of little accessories that won't break the bank.

I started with the master bathroom....these are the before pictures. Some sad sorry lonely ocean front and boat pictures which I really liked when I bought then TEN flipping years ago.




And here's the after....I spent a total of $30 to replace those pictures with some fun new accessories that go beautifully with the patriotic vibe I already had going in the bathroom.



DSC04580

Next I need to work on cleaning out the shelves and under the sinks....it's amazing how much bathroom crap I have. Seriously I hang onto lotions and perfumes that I hate just cause I hate to waste anything. But I guess that's a waste of good space, huh.....I could fill up all that empty space with things I LOVE instead of things I hate:)

So what do you think? Aren't the new goodies about a thousand times better?

No comments: