Thursday, March 25, 2010

Insomniac

So ever since Mr. Fu and Maxwell came along I haven't been able to take my sleeping pills....two still potty training puppies + sleeping in my bed = about 4 potty runs during the night. My pills knock me out for a straight eight hours so none of those for at least a few more months....that means I've had quite a few late nights lately. Tonight I'm entertaining myself by perusing Cute Overload which is all fine and dandy except I think I gave myself a hernia holding in my laughter!!! These are a few of my favorites....

[Who needs another BOOOORING photo of penguins? Look over here!]


Kitty Wigs!!!


It was difficult, but Biff tried to maintain some semblance of macho during his birthday celebration. And in all honesty, he was just glad he didn’t have to wear the matching pink boa and the rhinestone-bedazzled booties.



1 comment:

red road studio said...

that little cat in the red wig - just made my week! it's so funny! what a happy find your blog is!