Saturday, May 09, 2009

Love Affair

With Miss S getting older there seem to be fewer and fewer times when she needs me to entertain her constantly....it makes me sad but it does allow me some freedom to devote more time to my favorite past times - sewing and reading.

I've pretty much been devouring this book the last two days....
I have 100 pages left and I seriously almost can't put it down. It is SO good! A little racy at times....but I love it:)

And I've been sewing like a mad woman. This is the skirt I mentioned last week - it turned out so cute! I bought this fabric in Oregon on vacation about 5 years and was finally inspired to use it:)


Three more summer shirts are almost done too - and just in time for Disneyworld:) NEXT SATURDAY we leave!! Holy moley I can't wait.

3 comments:

Mahala said...

Cute skirt you have there! So exciting...you get a vacation...love it.

Unknown said...

If you get there early, they let the characters out of the castle right away. It is so fun to see them pour out of the castle. You probably can ask someone for a specific time, but it was almost as soon as the park opened. Syd will love it...

Regina said...

I,m doing the same thing. But we are going to Disney land.

Hey thanks for the little cards. I keep forgetting to tell you I got them. You are so sweet Raesha!!!!

Big Hugs and I hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day.