Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fun Meme

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
1. I'd just graduated from college and was working as a paralegal.
2. I was also still working part-time at Wild Oats.
3. Hubby and I were celebrating five years of marriage.
4. We were living in a little two bedroom apartment with a crazy next door neighbor.
5. ??? Holy cow...I can't think what else I was up to that long ago!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Get a gift card for a friend.
2. Start cleaning my desk.
3. Post on my blog.
4. Load pictures to Facebook - which keeps failing!!!!!
5. Take my car to Subaru cause BOTH my headlights burnt out at the same time.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Swedish fish
3. Grapes
4. Starburst
5. Cookies - freshly made.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all my debt and all the debt of my family.
2. Get a big plot of land and build an awesome house for my family with the hugest studio filled to the brim with crafy goodness.
3. Pay for college for all my nieces and nephews.
4. Donate a ton of money to charity.
5. Travel the world.

Places I’ve lived:
1. Silverdale, Washington
2. Oakton, Virginia
3. Albuquerque, New Mexico
4. Provo, Utah (Only for the first six weeks of my life)
5. Bellevue, Washington (we think we lived there for a couple years when I was a baby)

Jobs I’ve had:
1. Paralegal for Wolf & Fox, P.C.
2. Dance teacher at Sunshine Generation
3. Busser at Red Robin
4. Direct sales junkie - Close to My Heart, Beauticontrol, Tastefully Simple, Longaberger
5. Wild Oats - store artist, Customer service manager, cashier, marketing, front end assistant manager (not all at the same time:))

Thanks for tagging me, sweet Ann-Margret!!!


No comments: