Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another post?

Wow - three posts in one day!! I'm really trying to take advantage of my day off today for Miss S's first day of school and start getting caught up on showing you the awesome mail I have received the last month or so. Wow - that was a long sentence. Wow - I could post 10 times today and not even make a dent in all the stuff I need to get caught up on. Wow - I'm a dork.

SO anyhoo.....
I really limited my swapping this summer and I've been happy with that. I think I'm going to continue to do that for a while. Low pressure swapping is the best. I'd also like to do some more one on one swaps - so if any of you are interested in swapping craftiness with me, just leave me a comment:) I promise to reply to you probably sometime in the next 6 weeks:):) Seriously, I am so behind on my emails.

ANYHOO....
Two of the swaps I participated in this summer were a child's bag swap for my flickr Bag Ladies group and the Summer edition of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap.

Miss S received this bag and all these lovely goodies all the way from Chile....isn't the bag gorgeous!!! We both love it:) It was made by the lovely Mercedes from Chile.


And just look at this gorgeous doll quilt I received for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap!!! Oh my goodness!! Isn't it beautiful!!! This beauty was made by the talented Soo from NSW - is that New South Wales??? I think so.



And extra goodies too....yum!!

No comments: