Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy happy New Year! I am so excited for 2012....it's going to be an awesome year!!!!



My word for this year is REDUCE....I LOVE the concept of Ali Edwards One Little Word so I'm continuing with that concept as my yearly resolution for probably the 5th or 6th year in a row. As I thought about my word for this year and what I wanted to accomplish the word REDUCE came to mind. It was a lightening bolt moment too - such a perfect word for what I wanted to do. So perfect that it actually made me a little misty eyed. Goofy, huh????



Some things I want to REDUCE this year:




1. My weight

2. My obligations

3. My time away from home and my family

4. My clutter

5. My unfinished projects

6. My bills

7. My impact on the earth



REDUCE will be my main focus for this year and probably for next year too - it's a lofty aspiration that I feel will take more than one year to master.



Tell me - what are your resolutions for this year?


No comments: