Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post Merry Christmas!!!

Oops...Hubby didn't want to be in the picture - didn't realize just a little bit of him was there :) We had an absolutely lovely Christmas morning. We all got up at about 9:30 and had fun opening our stocking and presents.


Miss S's present stack and her stocking just prior to being opened:)

And of course cookies and milk left for Santa. Along with a hilarious letter Miss S wrote for Santa. This letter is definitely going in the scrapbook.

We spent the rest of the day just relaxing. After a long nap I watched several hours of SVU then we watched about 6 episodes of Psych. I don't think I got out of my pajamas until about 4:30 pm - SO nice! And I'm looking forward to lazing around this next weekend too! I love short work weeks!!!

No comments: