Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where did this week go???

I had my craft fair last Saturday and it turned out well....traffic was really slow mostly due to the 20 degree weather outside! Made a few sales and had a fun day:)


Miss S had her first guitar concert Wednesday night - they did great!!! She's getting a guitar from Santa this year:) Sorry about the sideways pic. I'm too lazy to fix it.


Friday night we had out awesome Ward Christmas party. I had my camera with me but didn't take any pictures.

Saturday we had Miss S's 9th birthday party!! We did a Twlight themed party and I think all the kids had a really good time. Miss S decided at the last minute that she would like Krispy Kreme donuts instead of a cake or cupcakes. Fine with me! Just less work that I have to get done. The kids devoured the donuts!


After the party I took her to go see New Moon and we both totally loved it.....we left the theater and Miss S said "I can't wait to see the next one!"

This week coming up is even busier than the last...I'm trying to get all my Christmas packages mailed but first I have to finish the Christmas cards to add to the packages. That's my number one item on my to do list for tomorow...FINISH Christmas letter and cards.

2 comments:

LaurenSmash said...

happy birthday miss s! We are *totally* doing a trade soon! Let me know!

carrster said...

Wow! What a busy week!

Happy Birthday, Miss S!