Monday, December 28, 2009

Fabric Goodness

Oh my gosh!!!! Look at these new fabric lines available from Sew Mama Sew
I need more fabric like a hole in the head but these lines are SO hard to resist!!!!!


Little Folks Voile by Anna Maria Horner



Little Folks Voile by Anna Maria Horner

Little Folks Voile by Anna Maria Horner


Wild Thyme by Carolyn Gavin



Wild Thyme by Carolyn Gavin

Wild Thyme by Carolyn Gavin


Dolce by Tanya Whelan

Dolce by Tanya Whelan

Dolce by Tanya Whelan


Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt


Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt

Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt


Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey

Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey

Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey


Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson




Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson

Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson

4 comments:

Jan said...

I agree, they are all just wonderful. Little Folks Voile has gotten rave reviews. I just used some Wild Thyme in a quilt. You have such good taste.

carrster said...

OOOh - they are delicious! I am addicted to fabric like I'm addicted to patterned paper - it's a sickness!

dragonflydreamer said...

I really want to learn how to sew. Can you recommend a good beginner sewing machine? Happy New Year!

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

those fabric patters look so yummy ..