Thursday, October 22, 2009

Paper Crafting

Let's see....I love to sew, quilt, knit, crochet, and a myriad of other crafts but I always seem to end up back at my first love - paper crafts:) I guess it's cause they are quick and easy, don't require a ton of large equipment and I can happily make cards and tags and atcs while I am watching my weekly doses of NCIS (both) and CSI (all three) on the computer:)

Here's a sampling of what I made last week - hand cut flower cards, and various stamped gift tags. Now I think it's about time to start cranking out some Thanksgiving and Christmas themed cards and tags:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are adorable. Love the little deer.

LJ said...

Those are so cute!I love dabbling in all kinds of crafts too! Keeps the mind moving and not stuck in a crafty rut.
Have you seen the CSI game for the wii? It looks cool!