Monday, October 19, 2009


I finally uncovered my sewing machine from the pile of crap it was hiding under and I made progress on some projects that were just dying to be finished!!

First up - I sewed the binding on this quilt that was started for my BPA Tammy - I started it about 5 years ago, sent her a pic of it for her birthday three years ago and now it's finally finished and in the mail to her in Washington just two months shy of her next birthday:) This is the first quilt I sent out to be machine quilted and I love love love how it turned out. It's a little bigger than a twin and I hope she loves it:)

A closeup of the quilting - just some nice stippling ...

And we are continuing on in making Miss S's bedroom a nice little Twlight hideaway. Her old Bratz and Disney pillows needed some new covers to fit in with the new theme:) We used this awesome red silk and a black silk - two of each. They look great on her bed!! And she doesn't know that I am making her a red, black and white quilt for her bed for Christmas this year:)



carrster said...

Nice work!! That red pillow is divine.

Ray and Jan said...

Hopefully she doesn't read your blog or she'll know about the comforter now. :-)