Friday, March 09, 2007

Here's What I've Been Up To....

eating out and eating WAY too much....strolling on the beach...shopping....watching tv and knitting....entertaining a 6 year old and a 7 year old....taking tons of pictures....I have to say that San Diego is wonderful! This is my 3rd trip here but the first trip that we've actually just had time to relax and explore a little. The weather is perfect - not too hot and not too cold. The s looked so beautiful in their dresses and they fit perfectly. My brother, his wife and two of their kiddos were able to come down today and have lunch with us (they live in Temecula) and we ate dinner last night at one of my top favorite restaurants (Joe's Crab Shack). I'm sad and excited to have to go home tomorrow - we both can't wait to see Hubby and the dogs. But I'm not looking forward to going to work on Monday. I have lots of pictures to share and I hope to start doing that this weekend. Have a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment:

Monique said...

ohhhh if we could only go on vacation permanently! I'm jealous of your half week!