Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween

Holiday decorations have become pretty sparse around our house as of late. I'm tired of everything we have and I'm slowly slowly slowly purging down to the holiday decorations that I love the most. In fact I haven't even pulled down the Halloween box from the garage. Guess I should get on that. For now this is the one Halloween decoration in our house and it's hanging on the inside of the front door. And it's a beaut!! I used the tutorial found HERE. Don't you love it?? Only change I made was I used a green foam wreath instead of a straw wreath and I didn't cover it before I started tying my ribbons on. Any little peeks of green showing match the green ribbon I used. All supplies came from Hobby Lobby and I think my total was about $10 - both the ribbon and the wreath were 50% off. And I have plenty of extra ribbon to add to other Halloween projects.

No comments: