Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Lamentations on Footwear

I have finally resigned myself to the fact that I can no longer wear cute flats. Gosh I love them in all their multi color glory with cute little embellishments but I end up hobbling like a 95 year old woman the day after I wear them. I am slowly converting my shoes to Born, Clarks, Dansko and all those other nice thick heeled supportive shoes. Makes me pretty sad but my feet sure are thanking me. And luckily those brands have quite a few cute options. They are pretty pricey but definitely worth the investment if I can have happy feet. I found these shoes last night at the thrift store - brand new Clark's artisan. $12.99 and I had a 30% off coupon. So I brought them home and immediately put two pairs of flats in the goodwill bag.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Sooo cute!

Kritta22 said...

Have you met denawayne or edyb1??? They both live in abq too!!!