Monday, August 22, 2011

Mojo

I am supremely happy to announce that I do believe my crafting and sewing mojo has finally returned!!! I spent the weekend making all sorts of wonderful things....

The first skirt for my stepmom - I'm making her a total of 6 skirts and 6 dresses for her mission. Her first dress is also half done....won't that fabric be perfect for Fiji?

Another one of my all time shirts to make...my favorite Built by Wendy pattern. I wore it to work today with a nice pair of black slacks...

Pajama pants for me and Miss S....


And my new menu board...I love how you can see my reflection in the glass:) I ordered the vinyl from Say It On The Wall (see that new little box on my sideline), picked out an awesome frame at Hobby Lobby and used some of my favorite Amy Butler paper. I LOVE IT!! It looks beautiful hanging in the kitchen and it already all filled out with our dinners for this week. ..


No comments: