Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just a Country Girl

You know, I never thought I'd be a die hard country fan....I hated country music until about 5 years ago....but now....wow I love it!!! My little concert series that I've attended this summer has been amazing! Sunday night was Justin Moore, Darius Rucker, and Brad Paisley. My boss had an extra seat in the 22nd row so I sold my grass tickets again and bought his ticket. It is a completely different show in the 22nd row as compared to being WAY back there in the grass:)

First up was Justin Moore - he was a darling performer with a cute little southern drawl.

Justin Moore

Next up was Darius Rucker - he played an amazing mix of his new stuff and old Hootie and the Blowfish hits. He was so genuine in his love for the country fans that have embraced him in his new career as a country artist. And he's wearing a John Lennon tshirt - what's not to love!!!!

Darius Rucker

And Brad Paisley absolutely rocked out! He is an amazing guitar player!!!! He was so energetic and really engaged the audience in everything he sang.

Brad Paisley

More Brad Paisley

Next up is Rascal Flatts on September 30 - I can't wait for that show!!!!

No comments: