Saturday, February 27, 2010

Relaxing

and watching hockey on the Olympics. This week has been a doozy. Karate Monday night. Cub Scout Blue and Gold banquet Tuesday night. Girl Scout meeting Thursday night. Miss S was sick on Thursday and missed a field trip she's been looking forward to for several months. I was so sad for her! I stayed home with her on Thursday then took her to work with me on Friday. I had to go in today for a few hours to catch up on work that I missed on Thursday so that pretty much means my weekend is only one day this week:( Sick kiddo days always make me wish I could be a stay at home mom. As for now I've got a huge pile of laundry to catch up on and taxes to prepare!! YOOHOO!! I took advantage of being home Thursday and made a couple calls to get the last little bits of information I needed for our taxes. That's my number one project for tomorrow.

No fun pictures in this post....but I do have something new to show off....my little signature that I made!!! Want one too? Go here and follow her amazingly simple directions. Then you too can have a snazzy little signature at the end of every post:)

No comments: