Tuesday, February 03, 2009

LOAD #3 - Chad

Did I tell you I'm participating in Scrap Happy's Layout A Day again this year?? 28 layouts in 28 days. I'm going strong....but then again we are only on day three:) This is the layout I created for today.

LOAD #3 - Feb 3

The journaling reads:

I have three brothers – Ian, Shay and Chad. Chad is the youngest of us six kids and I am the oldest. Ten years separates us. He was just 8 when I left home to start life on my own. He’s the baby of the bunch, the clown, the one who got away with murder when we were younger. I think we look so much alike – the same nose, chubby cheeks and beautiful smiles. We have become close as adults….much closer than we were as children – but then again ten years is a big difference. I was graduating from high school while he was still playing with legos and watching He-Man and Thunder Cats. We’ve discovered our interests are much the same and we enjoy each other’s company and sense of humor. He keeps me real, always makes me laugh, and makes me feel young whenever we are together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! That's a great layout; you guys do look a lot alike! Usually people are telling me how much you and I look alike. I suppose we *are* all related so ....

Funny side note: I squinted to read all the writing on the layout, then scrolled down to see you had re-typed it in human-readable size below :D

Tracy said...

Awww, cute layout! I can't believe there are ten years between you two. How crazy.

I've got to see some baby pics of you because I think River looks like you. When she was only a few weeks old I kept telling everyone that she looked just like my oldest sister in law!

Chad said...

"I was graduating from high school while he was still playing with legos and watching He-Man and Thunder Cats."

Yea, I actually still do all that :)