Saturday, August 19, 2006

Getting to Know Me

Moki's sister sent this to me and I thought I'd share it with you:):)

Things you may not have known about me.....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. dance instructor for 5 year olds
2. McDonald's counter girl for less than one week
3. Counter girl at a deli in Virginia
4. Wild Oats customer service manager

B) Four movies you would watch over and over again:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. The Princess Bride
3. Grease
4. High School Musical

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Silverdale, Washington
2. Albuquerque, New Mexico
3. Oakton, Virginia
4. Provo, Utah (until I was 6 weeks old)

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. What Not To Wear
2. Designed to Sell
3. Monk
4. Dead Zone

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Hilton Head, SC
2. Cabo san Lucas, Mexico
3. San Francisco, CA
4 29 Palms, CA

F) Websites you visit daily: (or semi-weekly)
1. www.moki.blog-city.com
2. iamian.org (my brother's site)
3. www.raeshadrz.blogspot.com
4. www.swap-bot.com

G) Favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Dessert
4. seafood

H) Somewhere you would like to be right now.
1. Seattle
2. London
3. with my family
4. out of debt (good one Alyssa - I'd like to be there too!!)

I) Friends I think will respond:
1. I'm not sure!! I'd love to learn more about my blogger pals so I'll be posting this on my blog too:)

No comments: